Kakapo Marketing Refund Policy
This policy defines the situations under which Kakapo Marketing, LLC and our subsidiaries will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund, and the responsibility of Kakapo Marketing to process a refund claim. By purchasing any of our services, you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in this policy.
This policy does not apply to any third-party service and / or product providers bound by contract.
Filing a Complaint
Kakapo Marketing is committed to providing every client with the highest level of customer care. We believe that our clients have a shared responsibility with our company to ensure the timely and accurate execution of any services we provide in accordance with the proposal submitted prior to execution of each project.
We will make every effort to reach a mutually acceptable solution. If you are not satisfied and are considered requesting a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a final dialogue prior to requesting a refund.
A refund claim should only be filed after all other solutions have been considered.
Scope & Coverage
- A project is not considered to be void unless the agreed upon payments are clear.
This policy is not applicable if:
- Information required to successfully complete the project is not given to the project manager in a timely manner.
- Incomplete information was provided by the client at the initiation of the project.
- There is delay or failure in completion of the project due to improper communication from client.
- The proposal and signed agreement did not contain a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
Eligibility for Refund
Every project is important to us and we make sure to handle each project with utmost care and professionalism. Our aim is to provide high quality deliverables per the terms and conditions of the proposal. However, if despite our best efforts the client is not satisfied with the results and chooses enter a dispute resolution process, their refund request may be considered based on the following criteria:
Website, Graphic, Logo, & Brochure Design
- Full Refund: In cases where the project has not been started or if the initial design style has not been approved, a full refund will be disbursed.
- Partial Refund: If there is a failure to deliver per the dates outlined in the proposal, a partial refund will be distributed in proportion to the work completed.
- No Refund: If the project has been completed and uploaded to the server.
Social Media Management
To ensure accuracy and alignment with your marketing goals, our company tries to set clear expectations and deliverables for each social media account in each proposal. However, if there is no agreement or clear discussion of social media management within the proposal, the following delivery policy will hold true.
- Full Refund: If the project has not been initiated, a full refund will be issued.
- Partial refund: If there is a failure to deliver per the benchmarks set in the initial social media schedule, a partial refund will be disbursed in proportion to the work completed.
- No Refund: If the project has been completed and uploaded to the agreed upon social media channels, no refund will be issued.
Marketing Consulting Services
Kakapo Marketing is committed to offering a:
- Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started or if the initial design style has not been approved. The Full Refund policy will initiate after receive the upfront payment date and will take 180 Days to refund the amount.
- Partial refund: If there is a failure to deliver as per our delivery policy after the approval of the initial design style. The partial refund will be in proportion to the work completed.
- No refund: If the project has been completed and uploaded on the server.
Limitation of Liability
Kakapo Marketing’s liability is bound by the value of the portion of the project (as per our proposal) which remains incomplete at a given point in time. Kakapo Marketing is not obligated for losses due to services provided, not provided, or delayed at any point in time. The liability to refund holds only if the project has been cancelled by the client and such cancellation has been communicated in writing via email to jessie@kakapomarketing.
Processing of Refunds
All refunds will be processed using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project ie; refund by check or refund by credit card. Partial refunds will be processed within 180 business days of the date of cancellation and full refunds will be processed within 50 business days of the date of cancellation.
Changes to This Policy
Kakapo Marketing may at any time, without prior notice under its sole discretion, amend this policy. By hiring our company, the client automatically accepts the terms and conditions of this policy and any amendments for the duration of their contract with Kakapo Marketing. Please review this policy periodically to ensure that you understand our expectations.
Questions Regarding our Refund Policy
If you have questions or suggestions regarding our refund policy, please e–mail email@example.com