If you want to build customer loyalty while attracting new customers, you need to be a part of the social web conversation. Be a part of the buzz – or be left out. Our packages include custom graphics, installation of business applications, friend seeding, a platform to easily manage all your networks and more!
Social media is not the end-all, be-all of your business. It’s not the magic bullet that will allow you to take a struggling business to the height of success simply by claiming your Twitter account. But what social media can do is make you a better company by allowing you to listen, react and build faster and more efficiently than ever before.
What can your business achieve through social media?
1. Visibility: Engaging in social media and blogging on a steady basis helps me achieve constant visibility with my audience. By participating in conversations, sharing daily food for thought, and making myself and my brand part of their day, I stay top of mind when someone is looking for a social media agency or an SEO consulting company. Don’t discount the power of that – of creating a visible brand.
2. Brand yourself as a resource: All that being visible and sharing content? It’s a waste of time! Why bother doing it? Well, because by doing it you establish yourself as a resource. You become the “go-to” person for that topic and the voice that people trust in your industry. That’s how you brand yourself as an expert in your niche and make your company the one that others seek out and turn to. We trust those we know and those we see others trusting.
3. Easily get speaking gigs: Who do conference organizers, reporters or your local chamber of commerce seek out when looking for speakers or sources? The people in the industry who are both trusted and visible. Thanks to social media, your business can quickly become both.
4. Build a community: By making yourself available, reaching out to customers and sharing information, you strengthen your community. You form new connections, allow community members to meet one another, and create a deeper dialogue by increasing the number of voices.
5. Decrease time to conversion: Do you know what happens when someone from social media lands on your site to make a purchase? They do it faster. They need less convincing, less hand-holding and less actual talking to you. They feel that way because they already know you. They read your blog, follow you on Twitter, get your deals via Facebook. You’re not a stranger. You’re their friend — someone they trust and feel comfortable doing business with.
6. Highlight your product: Social media offers an additional avenue to show off and talk about your product in a friendly and informal way. You get to highlight what you offer and what makes you awesome in normal conversation without coming across “salesy” or too promotional. You also have the opportunity to answer questions, show features and offer “how-to’s” to help people get to know you a little better.
7. Find new projects & clients: Receive new client referrals and leads as a result of your social media presence. When you make yourself part of the conversation, you make your brand part of the story…and people notice.
8. Hang with other influencers: They say we are the company we keep, right? Well, social media lets you be friends with the people your customers most look up to, helping to increase your own authoritativeness by association. You look smarter when you talk to smart people.
9. Tell your company’s story: What has social media shown us? That people like to conduct business with companies they know. We like being introduced to the voices behind the logo because it helps us to feel a part of the company and invested in their success. By telling your company’s story and sharing that with users, you create a personal feeling and make people invested in your success.
These are just a few of the reasons businesses are joining the social media buzz everyday. Contact us today to let us help you get started the right way!